Your Realtor with the Know-Howe
Hello! As your full time Realtor, I can help you accomplish your real estate goals! Whether you are buying or selling a home, you can count on me to provide outstanding professional service.
- As a full time Realtor since 2002, you can count on me to listen to your real estate needs, and act on your behalf in a dependable, consistent, and exemplary way. I realize your home is one of your most important investments, that is why I am available 7 days a week for all of your real estate needs. From start to finish I can help make your real estate experience a smooth and enjoyable one.
- I have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), and Platinum QSC Quality Service Realtor Designations. Also, I am recognized as a "5 Star Professional Realtor," by The Pittsburgh Magazine.
- For my sellers, I provide a comprehensive and customized marketing action plan that will help you obtain the most money from the sale of your home. My action plan includes a professional photographer with virtual tours and walk-through videos, as well as, a professional home staging session. (More information available in the Menu tab at the top of this page)
- For my buyers, I perform a market analysis to assure that you are receiving the best possible value for your home.
- As a consistent multi-million dollar producer, my experience and dedication gets results.
- My awards include, Northwood's Rookie of the Year, Northwood's Honor Circle for Sales Excellence, Northwood's Board of Governors Award for Sales excellence, Northwood's Presidents Club Award, and Realty Alliance's National Sales Award for exceptional performance as one of the leading residential real estate professionals in America.
- My memberships include, the National Association of Realtors, the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, and the Cranberry Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Since 1997 I have loved living in Cranberry Township with my husband and our two sons.
- If you are considering a move in the near future, please contact me. I look forward to working for you!